Withair® / OEM brand as option
1.8 ÷ 12.6 kW
3.4 ÷ 18.9 kW
3 year limited
Hydrophilic aluminum fin coils heat exchanger
Office Use, Residential Use, Commercial Use
230V/1Ph/50Hz (230V/110V/1Ph/60Hz as option)
—— Product Description ——
Withair® Fan Coil Unit is designed and manufactured on the base of advanced technology, and utilizes qualified galvanized iron as structure material. Due to its supper thin design, it has such advantages: beautiful outer looking, space saving, easy instalation,etc. and the most obvious advantage is that it can decrease the outlet air temperature difference as low as possible to make the room more comfortable,as well as doesn't reduce the cooling capacity output. for the large air flow volume design, it can increase room ventilation frequency, supply more fresh air, and balance room temperature distribution. benefiting from adopting of advanced material and technology, it can be widely applied in market, hospital, office building, hotel, airport and so on.
Withair® Fan Coil Unit contains ceiling exposed type,ceiling concealed type, wall type,cassette type,free standing type, universal type. and the air volume varies from 150CFM~2800CFM.the standard voltage supply is 220V/1P/50Hz, and 120V/1P/60Hz and 208V/1P/60Hz are also available.
Including 6 series: ceiling concealed/exposed units, floor standing units, ceiling cassette unit and so on.
Meeting customer’s various needs, presenting attractive appearance and realizing convenient installation.
—— The Key Advantages Include ——
● Compact, light-weight design saves space.
● Aesthetic design with high-quality galvanized steel.
● Full faced, insulated plenum with back and bottom return.
● Optional: Electric heater, AC motor and DC brushless motor.
● Available in two-pipe，three-pipe and four-pipe configurations.
● Coil design provides good air mixing for high thermal efficiency.
● Hydrophilic aluminum foil improves efficiency and resists corrosion.
● High-efficiency centrifugal fan assembly minimizes virbration and noise.
● Highly efficient motor and centrifugal fan ensures low-noise performance.
● Filter is made of aluminum net and aluminum frame, easy to clean and replace.
● Flexible design – Exposed or concealed cabinet; 2-pipe or 4-pipe system; 2,3,4 & 6 rows.
● Bottom/back air return type plenum box and left/right hand chiller water connetion for optional.
● Optimized performance – chilled-water coil for cooling, hot-water or electric coil for heating.
● Multiple ESP avaiable: stand units come with ESP12Pa, customized 30/50/100Pa, able to suit different applications.
● Proprietary symmetric design allows pipe entrance to be installed on either side of the unit to adapt to building conditions.
● Frame and structure: panels and frame are made of galvanized steel, properly punched for fixing both accessories and the unit itself.
● Drain pan with integral thermal insulation and professional welding skill enable all condensation water to be collected and prevent leakage.
● The fan decks are composed of double suction centrifugal fans with aluminum impellers and 3-speed fan motors. Each fan motor assembly is dynamically balanced.
● The coils are made of seamless tubes expanded into aluminum fins in continuous block. The connections have brass headers with female fittings and provided with easily accessible vent and drainage valve.
● Choice of controls – Thermostats can be analog, digital display, or programmable; unit-mount or remote-mount. Controls can be interfaced with a building automation system, or operate on a stand-alone basis.
—— View of Horizontal Fan Coil Unit ——
—— You May Like ——
Notes:1. Cooling condition: Indoor DB=27℃, WB=19℃, water supply 7℃.
3. All models, sizes, dimensions, and specifications are subject to change without prior notice, please refer to nameplates for the most accurate specifications
Packaging & Transportation
● Four steps of pakacges, plastic film, foam, carton and plywood for stable transporation.
Withair® provides standard package(free of charge): unit is packaged by carton, which is suitable for container shipment & a few transshipment cargo;