Views: 29 Author: Withair® Publish Time: 2021-01-11 Origin: Site
Withair's 50RT Partial Heat Recovery Scroll Air-cooled Heat Pumps & Chillers is customized according to customer's special requirements, we have excellent design and manufacturing experience on customized products.
This tradition of using excellence to meet market demands is illustrated with the withair 20 to 150 ton heat recovery air-cooled scroll heat pump & chiller.This next-generation heat pump & chiller is an exciting step forward in energy efficiency, sound, reliability, ease of serviceability, control precision, application versatility, and operational cost-effectiveness.The unit is designed to deliver proven Withair performance based on the redesign of a advanced model that has been a market leader, plus all the benefits of new heat transfer and fan designs, as well as, low-speed, direct-drive scroll compressors.
Partial heat recovery is designed to capture a portion of the heat that is normally rejected to the atmosphere and put it to beneficial use.With the addition of a heat recovery cycle, heat removed from the building cooling load can be transferred to a preheat application. Keep in mind that the heat recovery cycle is only possible if a cooling load exists to act as a heat source.
To provide a heat recovery cycle, a supplemental heat exchanger is mounted in series to the air-cooled condenser.The supplemental heat exchanger is piped into a preheat circuit. During the heat recovery cycle, the unit operates just as it does in the cooling-only mode except that a portion of the cooling load heat is rejected to the water heating circuit rather than to the air through the air-cooled condenser. Water circulated through the heat recovery heat exchanger by the pumps absorbs cooling load heat from the compressed refrigerant gas discharged by the compressors.
The heated water is then used to satisfy heating requirements.
Partial heat recovery can be used in applications where hot water is needed for use in kitchens, lavatories, industrial process etc. It is comparatively smaller in size and its heating capacity is not controlled.The partial heat recovery heat exchanger cannot operate alone without a load on the chiller.
The partial heat recovery heat exchanger can get up to 70°C leaving temperature.
All the performance indexes have reached the design target after strict testing under various working conditionsAll the performance indexes have reached the design target after strict testing under various working conditions and ready to ship to customer.
Important Design Features and New Features as follows:
• Higher full-load and part-load energy efficiency that exceed ASHRAE90.1 and reduce operating costs
• Significantly lower noise levels than other scroll compressor heat pump & chillers.
• R-410A optimized design.
• Flow switch and water strainer are factory installed in the optimum locations for seamless operation and reduced chiller installation and maintenance time.
• Withair has improved fan algorithms for more reliable operation at extreme conditions.
• Single chiller time of day scheduling communication for easier control of small jobs.
• Easily integrated with existing BAS via BAC net communication interface.
• All major service components are close to the unit edge for safe and easy maintenance.
• The heat recovery heat pump & chiller is designed for easy service ability with input from our extensive experience in design, testing and field operation.