—— Product Description ——
Withair® Fan Coil Unit is designed and manufacturted on the base of advanced technology, and utilizes qualified galvanized iron as structre material. Due to its supper thin design, it has such advantages:beautiful outer looking, space saving, easy instalation,etc. and the most obious advantage is that it can decrease the outlet air temperature difference as low as possible to make the room more comfortable,as well as doesnt't reduce the cooling capacity output. for the large air flow volume design, it can increase room ventilation frequency, supply more fresh air, and balance room temperature distribution. benefiting from adopting of advanced material and technology, it can be widely applied in market, hospital, office building, hotel, airport and so on.
Withair® Fan Coil Unit contains ceiling exposed type,ceiling concealed type, wall type,cassette type,free standing type, universal type. and the air volume varies from 150CFM~2800CFM.the standard voltage supply is 220V/1P/50Hz, and 110V/1P/60Hz and 220V/1P/60Hz are also available.
Including 6 series: ceiling concealed/exposed units, floor standing units, ceiling cassette unit and so on.
Meeting customer’s various needs, presenting attractive appearance and realizing convenient installation.
—— The key advantages Include ——
● Aesthetic design with high-quality galvanized steel.
● Available in two-pipe，three-pipe and four-pipe configurations.
● Hydrophilic aluminum foil improves efficiency and resists corrosion.
● Highly efficient motor and centrifugal fan ensures low-noise performance.
● Built-in water pump and left/right hand chiller water connetion for option.
● Proprietary symmetric design allows pipe entrance to be installed on either side of the unit to adapt to building conditions.
—— You May Like ——
Notes:1. Cooling condition: Indoor DB=27℃(80.6℉), WB=19℃(66.2℉), water supply 7℃(44.6℉), entering/leaving water temperature difference 5℃(41℉).
Packaging & Transportation
● Four steps of pakacges, plastic film, foam, carton and plywood for stable transporation.